Famously Free n Almost Always Radically Ridiculous

The blog of a 20 year old Christ-Follower from Glasgow, Scotland!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006


Delirious?


Alan (brother) bought "Now Is the Time: Live at Willow Creek DVD/CD" on Saturday. After going to see them in Glasgow I wrote this about them but after much more listening (They are on at the moment) I have to say they are starting to grow on me!


There are a number of songs which have good chorus', easy to sing long to and with some good solo's. The singer sounds very Bono from U2ish at times which is slightly irritating though his lyrics are powerful. Thank God for the gifts he's given them!!
Here is a taste of there new music with "Now is the Time": (which they wrote with Matt Redman)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mission Warrior said...

Hey bro,

How did you get YouTube on your blog? I'm going off my head because i can't seem to get it on Blogsource.com (my blog provider)

Blessings,

Mission Warrior

4:58 pm  
Blogger Mission Warrior said...

Hey bro,

How did you get YouTube on your blog? I'm going off my head because i can't seem to get it on Blogsource.com (my blog provider)

Blessings,

Mission Warrior

4:59 pm  
Blogger Mission Warrior said...

Hey bro,

How did you get YouTube on your blog? I'm going off my head because i can't seem to get it on Blogsource.com (my blog provider)

Blessings,

Mission Warrior

5:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home