Famously Free n Almost Always Radically Ridiculous

The blog of a 20 year old Christ-Follower from Glasgow, Scotland!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

St Silas vs Dumbarton

Sorry! I've just been too busy to do a match report! St Silas won 4-2 which was brilliant! Please look at Darren Darlows blog for a good match report!!

Next week is a big crunch game was we take on fellow table toppers Erskine Bridge. With three players suspended and a couple of slight injury's (including me) this will definitely be a hard game. Though the St Silas team should be lifted by the prospect of our minister coming to watch. Thank you very much to our loyal support, if you would like to come along please email me and I'll let you know where we are playing!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeing as it's the two top teams, I'd love to come along!

Sadly I'm on the church deathmarch... er, I mean hiking expedition, on Saturday, otherwise I would.

Good luck to you all, hope you have a great match!

9:32 pm  
Blogger free_radical said...

ooooh, where you hiking up?

11:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No idea - somewhere near Crianlarich apparently. I'll probably blog about it after the weekend!

2:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home