Famously Free n Almost Always Radically Ridiculous

The blog of a 20 year old Christ-Follower from Glasgow, Scotland!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Weekend

This weekend a large number (12) St Silasers and members of the St Silas Football team are heading to Bradford for a Conference. It is an all men's conference and funnily enough I have little-no idea what I signed up for. We will be leaving on Friday during the day and spending the weekend done there.Please look at my friend Darren Darlows blog for some information!

6 of the 12 are non-Christians so could you pray for them. The Church and conference is large, thousands. Also it is evangelical (that word so doesn't mean what it used to) aka charismatic which they (and I) may find a little intimidating! This is such an amazing opportunity to share with them the gospel and show them Christan love. So please pray that the holy spirit would work in them and us as we witness to them! Also on a personal note I pray that I might learn much from the weekend and god would just blow away all the difficulties I've been struggling with.

Darren says he will keep his blog updated over the weekend so check there in the next couple of days if your interested.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger DramaQueen said...

oh good luck with that guys it looked amazing from the sight. i will be praying that u arnt all scared out ur wits :P and God works through this weekend

4:34 pm  
Blogger sweeper said...

I hope the weekend went well for all who was there,Just a pity i couldnt be there myself due to work commitments,just to let you no that your sweeper was thinking of you all

12:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home