Famously Free n Almost Always Radically Ridiculous

The blog of a 20 year old Christ-Follower from Glasgow, Scotland!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Game OVER!!!

Well not really; St Silas' Football match was cancelled due to the bad weather in Glasgow. What a shame because, for me, there is NOTHING BETTER than getting right muddy and having a nice scrappy game. Maybe I'm in the wrong sport?

With that in mind I'm off this afternoon to watch The Glasgow Hawks take on Aberdeen. I'm embarrassed to say that I've only ever been to two other rugby matches before: Scotland at Murrayfield and, the local team, Cambuslang. In both cases "we" where destroyed but I'm sure things will be different as my friend Nick plays for them and I may be joined by Olly and David as well as a few other people from St Silas giving the 16th man support (is that right? there are 15 players in union?). So, yeah, it should be a grand day out!


St Silas have a weekend off next week giving some players a much needed rest! Many of the team are going to Bradford for a Christian Conference which should be interesting! More later

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home