Famously Free n Almost Always Radically Ridiculous

The blog of a 20 year old Christ-Follower from Glasgow, Scotland!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Bus Drivers!

Today my friends and I where nearly knocked down by a angry bus driver! Picture this senerio:

  • Walking towards green man, green man is green so begin our epic journey across.
  • As we get about 1/4 of the way there the green man becomes a red man!
  • We continue walking
  • A bus (which is about 2 metres from where we are walking) starts going on a red light
  • Using only what I can describe as James Bond like dodging skills we avoid the bus, which had managed to get up to atleast 10miles an hour and weighs more than a house!!!!

This is the second time in around 3months I've nearly been knocked down by a bus, first one was kinda my fault, yet this was not! Do bus drivers get training in hitting members of the public. Or maybe its just a student killing scheme?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home