Famously Free n Almost Always Radically Ridiculous

The blog of a 20 year old Christ-Follower from Glasgow, Scotland!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas

Today has been a really nice day :) It started badly though when my friend text me at 6:34am waking me up; it seems he clearly hadn't remembered Proverbs 27:14

"You might as well curse your friends as wake them up early in the morning with a loud greeting."

Things soon picked and dispite being 18 (I had assumed the big present days where in the past) I received some of the coolest gifts EVER!
Got a guitar amp, 2x Monty Python DVDs, 2GB memory card for my phone and the greatest chocolates ever: Thornton's with "Graham M.O.M." written on a footy boot!

For my brother I bought two Cd's: Snow Patrol and Daemon Rice which are just beautifully made (the Rice album "9" is a definite must buy) which we've enjoying listening too. Also there has been loads of brill food, though we suspect that the Turkey might have food poisoning! As always Church was good fun too (The minister now owes me £10 :P)


The whole day has been generally good laugh :D and I thank God for blessing me so much with friends and family who love me! I really am so fortunate. I really hope your day was as nice. Also most importantly thank Jesus for sending him son to the earth for us, I cannot express how amazing I find that! Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home