Famously Free n Almost Always Radically Ridiculous

The blog of a 20 year old Christ-Follower from Glasgow, Scotland!

Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas at Crusaders!

Today i got my new laptop! So I quickly explored the box and began to play, even reading the instructions!! To my great surprise the computer connected to the wireless very easily with a "excellent" signal, SUPERB! Sadly though after about 5Min's the connection became "disabled" which meant that I couldn't go on the net. Also I cannot seem to "see" any of the shared folders on my desktop from the laptop. So after a morning and afternoon of battling against the Microsoft evil I finally have had to give up and just plugged the laptop into the router.

Normally I wouldn't give up so soon but today I am planning and talking at crusaders. As one would expect the theme is Christmas. The talk is on the second part of "Why did Jesus come to earth?" in which ill be discussing and explaining Jesus sacrifice and what it means for us *worried face*. Thing are no helped by my computer problems making this already difficult subject harder to think about and plan. This is the last time we meet before the holidays so it's important that we give them a good time so they come back!! haha

So all your prayers would be much appreciated. Could you pray for the kids, that they would arrive safely and that they would enjoy the programme and for me as I talk; asking
that the kids who have heard it all before would see something new and for the others that they would just be so interested in what God has to say. Could you also pray for the other leaders and we plan and talk. I Thank God he gives us (all of us) this great job to spread his word, what a privilege!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home