Famously Free n Almost Always Radically Ridiculous

The blog of a 20 year old Christ-Follower from Glasgow, Scotland!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

10 Things I'll Never Do!

Gadget Vicar claims to have "tagged" me which is clearly ridiculous as, even with his sat naved car, he couldn't catch me ;-). The idea is that I now have to write "10 Things I'll Never Do" then "tag" 10 other blogger's. The thing this is Nick was also tagged now it so I'm kinda running out of things to write about..... OR people to tag! So here goes:

  1. Never wear "skinny" jeans
  2. Drink Coffee
  3. Win the X factor (even though everyone is "voting" for me)
  4. Eat Nuts
  5. Go to Space (how cool would that be!)
  6. Buy an Ipod
  7. Be able to play guitar like Hendrix
  8. Never completely understand the thirteen dimensions of "string theory" (Side note: How can anyone believe that but not God? its mad!)
  9. Go a day without making some rather not funny joke
  10. Never say Never!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home