Famously Free n Almost Always Radically Ridiculous

The blog of a 20 year old Christ-Follower from Glasgow, Scotland!

Monday, January 08, 2007

Snowboarding

As a Christmas present my parents got my sister, Rachel, and I skiiing and snowboarding lessons! So last Wednesday we headed off to Xcape to learn! This is an example of the sort of stuff we where doing doing:



Snowboarding is brilliant! It's such a satifying sport and I can't wait till the next lesson (though my bank account won't like it)! I was amazed at how frictionless the boards where! Now that might sound silly but just go try it and you'll know what I mean!



How many professional snowboarders like the guy above have knee ligament damage?? When I started out you could feel them straining as I slide around. What if your doing a trick and catch an edge in the snow??


NOTE: The video's are not in the wrong order!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger BoardToCertainDeath said...

Wayhey!! Another converted snowboarder - cant wait to ride with you man!

10:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home