Famously Free n Almost Always Radically Ridiculous

The blog of a 20 year old Christ-Follower from Glasgow, Scotland!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Prague

Its been a while since my last post. Just a quick updates on a couple of things with me. The main one is that the plans seem to be in place for me to study at the Czech Technical University in Prague next year, for a full year. The forms are being faxed tomorrow and if its God's will I shall be there next year for 3rd year. I have a few fears and such but that is for another blog post.

Also exams for Uni so far have gone well. With 3 out of 4 results back from semester one I have an average of 90% which is superb :D Praise god! Semester two seems to be tough, with a lot of hand ins, labs and studying to be done. Also I need to get a summer work placement sorted out and am in the process to applying to places. I hate writing CVs/cover letters!

Finally, back at football, we won 3-2. Also was a superb wedding over the weekend. I only got to play the first half as I had to run off to the wedding. Busy few weeks ahead. I hope to blog with some interesting things. I have a superb youtube video, please use your discretion as it has a slightly vulgar moment where someone makes a gesture, its not the joke though. Sorry for those who deem it inappropriate! Enjoy :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home