Famously Free n Almost Always Radically Ridiculous

The blog of a 20 year old Christ-Follower from Glasgow, Scotland!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Broken fone

As the title suggests I've broken my mobile fone. It still can receive and make texts/calls but the only problem is I cannot see them. So this is a sort of apology to anyone who has tried to contact me and not got a reply.

The whole experience has been brilliant though, for about a week now I've not even bothered taking the thing out. Means I'm completely un-contactable which defiantly has it's merits!! Much less stressful!

We should just get rid of them all..... only problem is everyone else has one and expects you to have one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bruce said...

I always enjoy opportunities to do without the phone for a bit.
Also 'Free Radical', just to say don't worry if you don't have the chance to respond in depth or at all to further comments on my 'beautiful game post'; I'll also be replying. Stay free, and stay radical!

1:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home