Famously Free n Almost Always Radically Ridiculous

The blog of a 20 year old Christ-Follower from Glasgow, Scotland!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Crusaders

Tomorrow I'm speaking at Crusaders about "
How do I become a Christian" (Salvation) which is the final one of four talks which I've done this term. This is a bumper sticker which the teaching guide suggested, rather funny if you ask me:


Joking aside, its a serious point and Salvation is a hard subject to talk about, well I find anyway. Been getting my thoughts together so I don't say something which miss leads people but it's so hard!!!! Also, trying to get the
balance of making sure bits are not left out but not labouring it so much that it sounds like rules.

Probably, I just feel such a burden to deliver Jesus' message properly because it's an opportunity to let more people hear about Jesus.
Despite God only asking me to be a servant and deliver the message it sometimes feels like it's my job to save people! Need to learn to leave it to the Holy Spirit: Your prayers would be much appreciated!!!


Also, can you praying people pray for the kids. That they would first of all come along and have a good time but the Holy Spirit would prepare their hearts and work in them!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home